I will remind students in econometrics this fall about the opportunity, but go ahead and mark you calendars!
Some basic information (you can see that ECON 448 gets you ready!):
Strong academic credentials
- Knowledge of a statistical software package such as SPSS, SAS, or Stata
- Previous experience with social science research via work or class project
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments at once, and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
$3,000 - $5000* stipend, room and partial-board in university housing, and a scholarship covering the cost of fees, texts, and materials for coursework in the ICPSR Summer Program.